Ranco ETC-141000-000 NEMA 4X Prewired Temperature Controller
Ranco ETC 141000-000 NEMA 4X Prewired With 10' 16 Gauge Cord and an 8' Output Cord Including Water Tight Connectors Where You can Plug in Your Heater, Fan, or Other Device.
Heatshrink is typically used to protect the sensor from water in aquariums where copper thermal wells can't be used.
The Ranco ETC is a micorprocessor based temperature controller suitable for switching 120Volts at up to 16Amps for heating or cooling applications making it suitable for a wide range of applications. This is a great universal controller for any application where switching 120Volts or temperatures outside that of a normal home thermostat is required. The sensor with an 8' foot cable and instructions are included with the unit.
This is the same as our regular Ranco ETC-141000-000 controller except that it has been prewired for 120 Volts with a 10'-16 gage cord and an 8' output cord where you can plug in your heater, fan, or other device. This is great for those who lack the skills of knowlege to wire the controller themselves. Since we wire and tests these controllers before shipping we would be happy to accomodate your requests for different length cords or other changes to the wireing. Please e-mail us with your requirements.
For more information see the data sheet(Adobe Acrobat required).
- Temperature Setpoint Range: -30° to 220°F
- Differential range: 1° to 30°F
- Input Voltage: 120VAC
- Sensor: Thermistor, 2" long x 1/4"dia with 8' cable (included)
- Control Ambient Temperatures
- Operating: -20° to 140°
- Storage: -40° to 176°
- Ambient humidity: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X
- Dimensions: 7.84" high x 2.7" wide x 2.48" deep
- Agency Approvals: UL listed, file E94419, Guide XAPX, CSA certified, file LR68340, class 4813 02
- Relay Output Ratings (SPDT)
- Normally Open (NO): 16 Amps @120Volts
- Normally Closed (NC): 8 Amps @120Volts
The installation instructions for the Ranco ETC controllers are also available for download as a PDF.